Why You Should Eat Duck Eggs
1. Duck eggs taste great! They are creamier and richer than chicken eggs
2. Duck eggs are larger, 50% larger than jumbo chicken eggs, and stay fresher longer due to harder shells
3. Duck eggs have larger yolks with higher levels of omega 3 fatty acids
4. Duck eggs contain more vitamin D and other essential vitamins, including thiamine, niacin, vitamin B12, and vitamins A and E, than chicken eggs
5. Duck egg whites have higher levels of protein, creating taller meringues and lighter, fluffier cakes, they are prized by pastry chefs!
6. People with chicken egg allergies can often eat duck eggs